Popular Posts In The Past Week

My Politics

I've voted for the Libertarians the last 10 elections for President. I do not believe in the Republinuts or the Democraps, or, the big media that supports them.

Because of the above - my views, IMO, are the real independent; THE `Eagle' views, and not the `centrist' `independent' views of those that alternate between the Jackass and the Elephant.

Thanks for checking out my politics blog.

Hilarious

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Fed starts program to bailout Europe’s banks

Despite the MSM cheerleading of the economy and the world economy - the ponzi-game continues - http://www.jackliberty.com/fed-starts-program-to-bailout-europes-banks/ Bailouts - RHP

In an effort at equal time - The Vanishing Act : An Examination of Declining Fertility Rates in Europe - to those (like me) worried about population numbers - http://sites.lafayette.edu/vast210-sp10/2010/03/22/the-vanishing-act-an-examination-of-declining-fertility-rates-in-europe/ Reproduction rates - RHP.

Tables with notes on birth and death rates and fertility rate (The National Sample Survey)

Now, explore my sidebar for much more entertainment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers - Are You Real Heavy?

Quick 2022 Cash For Old Textbooks And ALL Books - Check ISBN In Less Than A Minute

Sell back textbooks at Cash4Books.net

Total Pageviews

And, Finally, This