Popular Posts In The Past Week

My Politics

I've voted for the Libertarians the last 10 elections for President. I do not believe in the Republinuts or the Democraps, or, the big media that supports them.

Because of the above - my views, IMO, are the real independent; THE `Eagle' views, and not the `centrist' `independent' views of those that alternate between the Jackass and the Elephant.

Thanks for checking out my politics blog.

Hilarious

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Will The Republicans Please Shut-Up About Individual Rights Now That The Democrats Have Endorsed Legal Pot In California?

If you read my posts about politics - you will find that I almost never find something to say good about the Democrats, who I call democraps. And, that is countered by me rarely finding something to say about the Republicans, who I call Republinuts. Indeed, despite voting for the Libertarians in the last 8 Presidential elections - they too are suspect (how could they not be truly loudly behind the right to self medicate with pot in the 2008 election).

But, all that is starting, perhaps, to slip away as evidently the Democratic Party in California has endorsed the proposition to legalize and tax marijuana - to make it available to those who don't currently have a prescription. And, evidently, the Republicans - the self-proclaimed voices of standing for the individual and not the `group' - have decided to support the opposite.

Fine, but, please Republinuts - don't peddle your `individual rights' vs the government rights - anymore. Your bluff has been called and you wear no clothes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers - Are You Real Heavy?

Quick 2022 Cash For Old Textbooks And ALL Books - Check ISBN In Less Than A Minute

Sell back textbooks at Cash4Books.net

Total Pageviews

And, Finally, This