Popular Posts In The Past Week

My Politics

I've voted for the Libertarians the last 10 elections for President. I do not believe in the Republinuts or the Democraps, or, the big media that supports them.

Because of the above - my views, IMO, are the real independent; THE `Eagle' views, and not the `centrist' `independent' views of those that alternate between the Jackass and the Elephant.

Thanks for checking out my politics blog.

Hilarious

Friday, June 12, 2009

Who Is More Vapid - Pelosi or Palin?

According to the dictionary - vapid: woman, obsessed by her own elegance; lacking force ...... syn: insipid................. insipid: lacking in qualities of interest

As you may know, I dislike the positioning of both `major' parties - so, it shouldn't be a surprise that I find little to like about candidates of either party. But, I have to say, few on either side get under my skin like Pelosi or Palin.

Both, to me, seem -- beyond empty. Beyond a smidgen of realness. Both seem like a caricature more than a person. Both of their very voices bothers me. How they have come to represent the best that the female of our American public has put into areas of leadership is incomprehensible and worrisome.

Just my two cents - feel free to comment.

More links to consider:

"Jim Parsons, who originally broke the story, was in Superior Court for the arguments. At issue: How many letters to borough officials does it take to constitute a crime?" http://www.thepittsburghchannel.com/news/19706138/detail.html Evidently, about 350. Two minute read.

"Nuclear blasts’ toll lingers for one man" http://www.columbiatribune.com/news/2009/jun/11/nuclear-blasts-toll-lingers-for-one-man/ The interesting thing about this story is that the government, on purpose, exposed these soldiers to A-Bombs to harden them. It is also interesting what was seen when the nuke blast occurred. Three minute read.

"Google closing in on cheap renewable energy" --http://www.reuters.com/article/reutersINCOnlineReport/idUSTRE5592X120090610 Google may be taking on the coal industry - OMG. Very interesting - hopeful even.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers - Are You Real Heavy?

Quick 2022 Cash For Old Textbooks And ALL Books - Check ISBN In Less Than A Minute

Sell back textbooks at Cash4Books.net

Total Pageviews

And, Finally, This