Popular Posts In The Past Week

My Politics

I've voted for the Libertarians the last 10 elections for President. I do not believe in the Republinuts or the Democraps, or, the big media that supports them.

Because of the above - my views, IMO, are the real independent; THE `Eagle' views, and not the `centrist' `independent' views of those that alternate between the Jackass and the Elephant.

Thanks for checking out my politics blog.

Hilarious

Sunday, January 24, 2010

2010: The Year of the GRASS

The upcoming California legalization vote is really starting to raise every ones fever to get this finally done -- many more stories about pot and 2010 too. http://cannabisculture.com/v2/content/2010-year-grass And, how about this quote from the story

"In this medicinal garden, 24 plants tipped the scales at nearly 125 pounds of usable marijuana, mostly large buds. One Green Goddess plant set a record producing over seven pounds on its own"

From the APA: philosophy for children? - http://rationallyspeaking.blogspot.com/2009/12/from-apa-philosophy-for-children.html Dare we teach philosophy? OMG. Good read for my intellectual audience of RHP.

Thanks for visiting today -- I have lots of good content on this blog - including lots of videos too - go to my front page and see my last 7 posts - http://realheavypolitics.blogspot.com thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers - Are You Real Heavy?

Quick 2022 Cash For Old Textbooks And ALL Books - Check ISBN In Less Than A Minute

Sell back textbooks at Cash4Books.net

Total Pageviews

And, Finally, This