Popular Posts In The Past Week

My Politics

I've voted for the Libertarians the last 10 elections for President. I do not believe in the Republinuts or the Democraps, or, the big media that supports them.

Because of the above - my views, IMO, are the real independent; THE `Eagle' views, and not the `centrist' `independent' views of those that alternate between the Jackass and the Elephant.

Thanks for checking out my politics blog.

Hilarious

Monday, May 22, 2017

Bitcoin Topples 2000 - Digital Gold?

The gaining worldwide acceptance of the coin/money that NO country owns - means it was time for me to start a new blog - and one that I hope you will check out. It's called Obtaining Bitcoin and it covers completely how to mine bitcoin (by buying mining contacts from a mining farm) and how to buy bitcoin with your government issued cash voucher. Check it out - don't be the LAST to own Bitcoin - I began buying in August 2014 - it's not too late I assure you. It's just topped 2000 - are you finally in?

the step by step guide

Oh....the MSM will NEVER tell you it's the time to buy BTW

You'll be more than entertained by the archive - even the Obama WH was - dig in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers - Are You Real Heavy?

Quick 2022 Cash For Old Textbooks And ALL Books - Check ISBN In Less Than A Minute

Sell back textbooks at Cash4Books.net

Total Pageviews

And, Finally, This