Popular Posts In The Past Week

My Politics

I've voted for the Libertarians the last 10 elections for President. I do not believe in the Republinuts or the Democraps, or, the big media that supports them.

Because of the above - my views, IMO, are the real independent; THE `Eagle' views, and not the `centrist' `independent' views of those that alternate between the Jackass and the Elephant.

Thanks for checking out my politics blog.

Hilarious

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Is Chip Rogers For Small Government?

One of the up and coming stars in Georgia politics is Chip Rogers - my senator in Georgia and the Majority Leader of the Senate of Georgia. While I have plenty of issues with Georgia politics that Chip and the current governor are aware of - which I will detail soon in Real Heavy Politics - I found this online recently and wanted to share it with those who Chip represents.



In all probability Chip is unopposed as many of those in the Senate are every time around - the last time Chip was unopposed he got about 91% of those that bothered voting to click his name. Of course, that figure is reported as 100% by the news and is only available by digging into the stats of the spreadsheets. The Georgia media always reports those unopposed as getting 100% of the vote when in reality - even when unopposed some candidates may only get 80% or so.

What is the solution - DO NOT CAST VOTES FOR UNOPPOSED CANDIDATES --- Don't waste your vote.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers - Are You Real Heavy?

Quick 2022 Cash For Old Textbooks And ALL Books - Check ISBN In Less Than A Minute

Sell back textbooks at Cash4Books.net

Total Pageviews

And, Finally, This