Please tell me that I didn't hear on the MSM that President Obama praised yesterday's anemic jobs report? Please tell me that. (While the market was simultaneously down 300+ with the actual message of the numbers -). Indeed, the disconnect widens between the messengers (MSM) and the `receivers' (the common man) - to new levels that were once thought to be impossible. The disgust for politicians grows.
Ok, enough.
Here's the link to today's headline - http://housing-kaboom.blogspot.com/2010/06/huge-incentive-to-walk-away.html Walkaways - RHP
As my readers know, - I'm open to many contrarian ideas - such as this even - Euro May Rise to $1.60 Due to Austerity: Economist - http://www.cnbc.com/id/37504437
How about 15 pictures of the common folk protesting BP? Sure. Scenes From Protests Over The BP Oil Spill - http://www.cnbc.com/id/37490525 Protests - RHP
RHP only has a few backlinks - like this - http://www.ubervu.com/conversations/realheavypolitics.blogspot.com/2010/04/lunesta-vs-pot-as-sleep-aid.html
In other news - http://www.tokeofthetown.com/2010/06/man_chooses_30_days_in_jail_instead_of_quitting_ma.php
Man Chooses 30 Days In Jail Instead Of Quitting Marijuana - Make sure to read this article written from the point of view of at least 40% of America and the you NEVER see in MSM print. The Drug Laws - RHP
I'll finish up today with an I told you so:
I've got some GEM websites in my SIDEBAR --> Go Visit.
Bloated Government, Totally Worthless Politicians - And, It Gets Worse From There (UPDATE) And Now We Have Trump/Biden
Popular Posts In The Past Week
-
Hello, welcome to Real Heavy Politics. As you can see from my headline - I have an idea about re-naming the Tea Party. Here goes. First, I...
-
So why bother going to the polls - right? http://www.alternet.org/drugs/148524/la_sheriff_pledges_to_bust_people_for_pot_even_if_marijuana_i...
-
My last 8 votes for President have been 1980 - Clark; 1984 - Bergland; 1988 - Paul; 1992 - Marrou; 1996 - Browne; 2000 - Browne; 2004 - Badn...
-
It's to everyone's benefit that some folks put together the information like this -- even if it pulls the fear blanket behind it.......
-
Visitor Detail Unique Visitors Visitor esseop102b.eop.gov IP Address 198.137.241.3 Date 20 Nov, Fri, 15:17:43 Net Speed Corporate/T1 Organiz...
-
Here's an article that largely tells it like it is about all kinds of drugs that people use - legal and not legal. Of course, as you kno...
-
As you know, pot is used by the population for a variety of reasons - from getting high recreationally, to pain relief, as a sleep aid and m...
My Politics
I've voted for the Libertarians the last 10 elections for President. I do not believe in the Republinuts or the Democraps, or, the big media that supports them.
Because of the above - my views, IMO, are the real independent; THE `Eagle' views, and not the `centrist' `independent' views of those that alternate between the Jackass and the Elephant.
Thanks for checking out my politics blog.
Because of the above - my views, IMO, are the real independent; THE `Eagle' views, and not the `centrist' `independent' views of those that alternate between the Jackass and the Elephant.
Thanks for checking out my politics blog.
Saturday, June 5, 2010
Huge Incentive To Walk Away
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment